How do you tell a real Mulberry Roxanne from a fake?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone know how you can tell the difference between a real and fake mulberry Roxanne bag? Are they supposed to have a serial number under the internal brass disc or not?
  2. I have a roxanne that I purchased in December and it doesn't have a serial number behind the brass disc. If you're looking at an older model, they do have a serial number. I guess it depends where you're buying it from ... post pics and the girls here will be happy to advise if it's authentic or not.
  3. the side flaps on a real roxanne are raw leather on the inside and most of the fakes put a leather piece there. the inside is all raw leather and it includes the flaps.
  4. Thanks for the info!
    Does the tassel roxanne also have raw leather on the side flaps?
  5. This isn't always the case. There are some limited edition models that have leather ears.
  6. Post pictures / auction link on the authentication thread and the lovely ladies will look at it for you..............:smile:
  7. If you could post in the "Auth this"-thread, and add a clear. close up pic of interior label, we'll be glad to help :smile: Inclined to think the bag is ok, though. A receipt doesn't really help, as there are many not so genuine receipts out there as well....better to have the actual bag authenticated, imo.
  8. ...and some of the earlier original models have leather ears too!
  9. Hi! We sort of have a quiet policy not to publicly name and discuss what markers distinguish a real from a fake. If you need help authenticating, please post in the thread we've provided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.