How do you tell a fake wallet from a real one?

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure that on most MC wallets, the heat stamping looks similar to my old iPod case... be sure that the O's in Louis Vuitton don't look like 0's...

dsc03434ne9.jpg

No matter how good the fakes or how good the fake owner think their goodies are , they are still fake and people with trained eyes can tell. There is always something that can give it away. Unless we look at it closely, we won't be able to tell right away (really good fake). We can tell other people fake or not because they carry them, for wallet it's hard because people only take it out when they want to pay something.
I am sure if you give us the picture of wallet, we can tell it right away

My friend has a fake mono koala wallet. It is a SUPER good fake she got from Korea. I compared it with mine (although mine is in damier print) and I couldn't find any differences. Down to the stitch.... very creepy.
For all the other fakity fake wallets I have seen though, the canvas is always a weird color. The logo colors look like puke!

My friend has a fake mono koala wallet. It is a SUPER good fake she got from Korea. I compared it with mine (although mine is in damier print) and I couldn't find any differences. Down to the stitch.... very creepy.
For all the other fakity fake wallets I have seen though, the canvas is always a weird color. The logo colors look like puke!

hmm...thats kinda scary... Mine is Black MC koala wallet, the good thing with MC is you don't see that many fakes around....(or even real ones:sweatdrop:)