How you shorten the chain/straps thread!

we had this thread before if you looked around. you could use the ribbon that came with your box, adjust the chain to your desired length and use it to tie the chains on the inside of the bag.

Here's how I do it with a small piece of velcro

008.jpg

009-1.jpg

When I first purchased my jumbo classic flap bag, I was a bit hesitant since the straps were a bit long for my petite frame but I remember my SA showing me how to "shorten" the straps by tying them with a ribbon from the inside. I've never actually tried this myself and was wondering if anyone out there does this with the jumbo flap bag! Please share your technique!!

I've never actually done it, because I am short and petite but I love the natural length of the straps for some reason on me. BUT, I do know that the straps are made perfect for shortening inside. Open the flap and pull down on each side, creating 2 loops. When you've adjusted the length to exactly what you want, take a ribbon or velcro and feed it through both loops and fasten/tie together so that both loops stay in place. I hope this was understandable, I am a mess right now! :shame:

how long is it?
I ask because my WoC has a very long chain and I lay it on the ground w/ the chain pulled up like it's on my shoulder, I turn my hand over which criss crosses the chain and I loop it under the flap.

here's a few pics that could help{?}

Attachments

• IMG_0337.JPG
    IMG_0337.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 3,241
  • IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 3,293
  • IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 3,700
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 3,357
how long is it?
I ask because my WoC has a very long chain and I lay it on the ground w/ the chain pulled up like it's on my shoulder, I turn my hand over which criss crosses the chain and I loop it under the flap.

here's a few pics that could help{?}
Thanks for the tip.
But everytime you open the flap, won't the chain fall off again? When you go shopping, isn't it a bit frustrating to fix it over and over again? Sorry just curious how this works.

If I had mine like that while wearing it {I haven't used mine yet I'd only open it when it's off my shoulder so the chain wouldn't slip out.

I mean, there's really nothing else you can do:shrugs: Gotta pick your battle :biggrin: