how do you manage to use all those wallets?

I only usually have one wallet at a time. I use to carry the long checkbook wallets but meh, not lately. Right now I'm using the Legacy Stripe Coin Purse Wristlet and it meets all of my current needs!

I'm too lazy to always switch out my wallets and wristlets so I only own one red Coach signature wallet, which is great since I can always find it in my bag. The red really stands out. I also keep a leather whiskey wristlet to take out when I only need my cell and a couple of cards.

Other than that, I don't allow myself to buy other wristlets, accessory bags or skinnies b/c I know I won't use them. They're gorgeous and fun but just not for me.

I have a few diff style wallets/mini skinnys. However, the wallets are very small and compact.

I dont need a check book wallet, as I never write checks.

I dont carry many cards around, so really, a mini skinny is ALL i need.

So, I generally have a wristlet and a mini skinny inside my handbag!

I hate to change wallets. For 3+ years I was using the most amazing Coach wallet. The thing I loved about it was the ID was on the outside so when I was asked for my ID it was right there. No need to go digging for it.

Yesterday I upgraded to a new LV Koala wallet. :yahoo:

I keep my money, credit cards and ID in my wallet and I have a Skinny Mini stuffed full with all my extras that I don't keep in my wallet. Like all my club cards, gift cards, Insurance cards, AAA card and business cards.

I use longer clutch type wallets for daily use, and have a card case & wristlet for lip glosses & incentive cards...

I just got a mini skinny the other day, because I wanted something smaller that I could throw into a small bag, when we are going to the dirtbike track or going out, etc. Also, I would like to get a small wallet, so it is kind of "inbetween" for events maybe like going to the movies, school, etc... That I don't need all of my credit cards, but I might want a debit card or two, and my IDs... ;) Too many choices!!

well for me the wallet has all my cards, id, cash, recpits, etc. whereas the mini skinny has all those frequent buyers cards on the key ring and coins in the pouch and business cards on the outside pocket, and the wristlet has all of my makeup. so i essentially use them all in one day.
This is pretty much what I do too. I change all my accessories to match the purse. No big deal.

well for me the wallet has all my cards, id, cash, recpits, etc. whereas the mini skinny has all those frequent buyers cards on the key ring and coins in the pouch and business cards on the outside pocket, and the wristlet has all of my makeup. so i essentially use them all in one day.

batgirl pretty much said it all... but I put my IPOD in my wristlet. I have one of those third generation 20G IPOD. I am pretty picky about keeping it in pristine condition, so I purchased a clear plastic protective case and then put the protected IPOD in my wristlet :smile:

I also put breath mints and some coughdrops in another wristlet. (Sometimes, I go double wristlets in my bag). *sigh* I am one of those "carry my life in a purse". I am now just waiting for Coach to make some clean undies case and I'll be complete.

I only use one wallet -- right now it's a bright red Kate Spade one but I want the Coach Ergo wallet... just can't decide between black or turquoise.

However, when I carry my LV bags, I DO switch over to my LV French purse wallet...

I think I'm the only person who uses a skinny mini as a keychain! I keep my car key and the remote entry thingie on it and zipped up inside is abou $20, my car wash card and my McDonald's card (I love McD's!). My work keys and my house keys are on separate keychains.

I only use one wallet -- right now it's a bright red Kate Spade one but I want the Coach Ergo wallet... just can't decide between black or turquoise.

Turquoise! I was going to get that since I really like having a bright colored wallet to offset my black/brown bags (I also hate to be matchy), but it doesn't look like it has a zippered section for change.