How do you like way your campeggio pirata looks?

1. Hi Ladies,

I have a chance to buy a campeggio pirata at a pretty good price. For those of you that own one of these, how do you like this print on this bag. I have a foresta campeggio that I love. I have a slight reservation only because it is a large print and can look kind of "choppy."

2. I have a Pirata Campeggio on hold at one of the outlets. I also have a Pirata Zucca and love it but I am prob not going to keep it since at both sides my fav part of the print is cut off... (the pirates with the sparrows).. From the ones I have seen on eBay and since the whole print is so cute, I dont think you can really go wrong... Just make sure there isnt that many headless pirates... And it doesnt matter if you get a lot of feet because that way you'll get monkeys and mermaids... lol that just sounds weird.. hehe

3. That is so true, I never thought of it that way. It is good to have just feet, because of the little monkeys. That is a great way to look at it!

4. I love the monkeys!! I dont really care if I got the feet :biggrin:

5. I thought we decided you were going to BUY IT?!...I am a bad influence...but its a good deal.

6. when that print first came out that is the style of bag i had i didnt really like it there was way too much brown for me i felt like it didnt match
    but i got it in a gioco & love it
    im not a big fan of brown & an ocean scene with bright colors & chocolate brown for the trim & handle was too much

7. I have the campeggio Pirate and It may just be me but although I love the print, it seems a bit "weak" I do not know how to desccribe it but this bag seems thinner in quality, I tried to scotch guard the bag but it seems to really attract dirt