how do you like the speedy 30 mini lin?

1. I have had my eye on it for months I have the speedy 30 in mono and damier..But I really like the look of this one owners what do you think? Do you love it or just like
    it :O) (in ebene)
  2. I personally like the mono and/or damier better. I for some reason am just not crazy about the mini lin fabric.
  3. the Mini Lin just started growing on me. i think it's very different from the overrated Monogram
  4. I love mine. I used it for about 4 months straight and it still looks new. It's very lightweight and the handles are so comfortable. I can say it's one of my favorite bags.
  5. I LOVE mine and get so many compliments!

I probably should use it more than I do.
  6. I LOVE it!! I prefer it to the damier and to me the mono is too common.
    It's completely worry free and I'm ALWAYS getting compliments on mine when I carry it!
  7. hmmm Im going to the LV store on the 4th so I need to decide soon.My everyday bag is a BVerticle.. I don't carry the mono speedy because im still waitng to let it darken up a bit it looked so white when it was new and I love the damier. But something about the mini lin.. I only have the cles in it but I love the color.
  8. love it, wears well, goes with everything and low maintenance.
  9. ummm Bag Fetish that says it all (love it, wears well, goes with everything and low maintenance.) its sounding like a must have :O)
  10. I don't like it. I LOVE IT! honestly, one of the best and most comfortable bags I own.
  11. It was my first LV bag that I purchased (spring) and I love it! I have the dune color and was worried at first, but it turns out to be the perfect color and it is low maintenance.
  12. i just got mine about a week ago and i absolutely love it. (prolly more than regular mono!). i think i'm actually going to get the ebene in jan!
  13. Personally I'm not a fan of mini lin line, but I have to admit her comfort: no vachetta to worry about is a great thing!
  14. LOVE it,everybody (well almost) loves the speedy!
  15. I bought it a few months ago and it has been my "go to" back ever since! Love it! So lightweight and pretty.