How do you like the New D-Bag by TOD'S?

1. Have any of you seen this bag? My girlfriend ordered it the other day and when it arrived I fell in love immediately! It really is a good thing I am a guy or I think that I would be Bag-dicted!

Here are a couple pics, let me know what you think!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I have it in the large in black, I LOVE IT! A little stiff at first but with time softened up very nicely! I have a T-bag on my xmas list, cross ya fingers for me!
    I love TOD'S! I might have to change my user id.
    [​IMG]

Cheers

3. I own this bag in several colors and love it!

4. That little accent on the end of the string is super cute. But I have to say, I'm not a fan of the raw edges of the leather. I know that's the look, but...not for me.

5. It's TDF! There are so many lovely colors out now...silver, sand, a patent red, a patent black, plus the pretty ones you all already posted.

6. It looks really beautiful!

7. I love this bag! I really like a lot of Tod's bags though. I think they are simple for the most part, but classic and functional.

8. It's a nice shape, but I'm really not liking the raw edges.

9. OMG, I LOVE IT!!

BTW can someone enlighten me whether the string can actually be pulled or just an accent?

10. It's a fantastic bag...a classic well worth the investment IMO. If I hadn't made a pledge to buy Hermes only from this day on the D-bag would be my next choice.

I may still buy an off-white one if it's offered in the spring, though...:p

11. Questions:
    1. Since it appears to be zipper-less, is it possible that my stuffs spill over?
    2. Can I close the bag by pulling the strings or is it just decorations?
    3. How big is the big size? Modelling, anyone?

Thanks in advance!!!

12. Love it!

13. Pretty - and I just LOVE the little bag-shaped charm! Looks a little like a more casual version of the Chanel Cerf tote:

[​IMG]

14. Oh dear...I've gotten into BIG TROUBLE by wandering onto this thread... I really like this bag!!!!

15. Anyone? :cry: :cry: