How do you know when your pet is spoiled?

Let's see where do I start ... I am sure I am forgetting something but here goes in no particular order. My long hair Chi is so spoiled.
He sleeps in bed with us.
He goes to work with me everyday where he has 5 beds and 3 couches to choose from.
The entire back of my SUV is wall to wall dog beds,
He has 6 beds here in the house (beside ours or I should say HIS since he takes up half the bed at night and he is a Chi.)
He has a stroller I put him any time we are not going to pee/poop walk. It is great when we go shopping.
If he is not in his stroller I have 2 leather bags I can carry him in.
He has at least 50 coats/sweaters/harnesses
He had shoes but he hated them.
He has a HUGE toy box full of toys that he almost never plays with.
He goes with me EVERYWHERE. If he is left alone 2 times a month that is a lot.
When it rains I carry him out under my coat so he does not have to get wet.
He gets freeze dried liver treats.
He will not walk unless both my husband and I both go out with him on the walk.
The only thing that he is not spoiled with is I do make him eat mostly dog food with a little turkey in it for flavor.

LOL You sound just like how I treat my Chis!! Except I don't work, I go to school, and I organized my school schedule to have night classes when my Mom, sister or SO can be home with my two fur babies!!I don't make their dog food, but I buy them this dog food that is completely organic and has human-grade ingredients in it.When they ride in a vehicle, they have a little car seat that they are in...I am so terrified that they would get thrown around if they were loose in my car!They are seriously like my children...I love them so much! :smile:

LOL You sound just like how I treat my Chis!! Except I don't work, I go to school, and I organized my school schedule to have night classes when my Mom, sister or SO can be home with my two fur babies!!I don't make their dog food, but I buy them this dog food that is completely organic and has human-grade ingredients in it.When they ride in a vehicle, they have a little car seat that they are in...I am so terrified that they would get thrown around if they were loose in my car!They are seriously like my children...I love them so much! :smile:

I feed him Wellness dog food and it is also all human grade. I have tried almost every human grade brand and this is the one he likes the best. Heck I could get him Science Diet for free but I would never feed that stuff. The other night I dared my husband to eat a piece of his dry food and he did. He said it is all human grade. I am sorry I would never do it.

What do you feed your babies?

As soon as he gets in the car he lays down usually under a blanket and does not move. He hates to look out the window.

He sits on the floor patiently with a doggie sweater and mommy and daddy eat off the sharp corners of $5 bag of tortilla chips. and he waits patiently until the chips is perrfectly rounded before eating it.

When @ Ralph Lauren and the first thing you do is scout the doggie aisle.

When he only drinks water when I fake swig it from the disposable single used water bottles. I've gotten smarter and use bottled tap water and refill it when doggie is not looking. And he hates warm water, he likes it chilled (bag over head). He drinks it cause he sees mommy and daddy doing it.

I stay up three hours in the night when he has upset stomach.

I feed him Wellness dog food and it is also all human grade. I have tried almost every human grade brand and this is the one he likes the best. Heck I could get him Science Diet for free but I would never feed that stuff. The other night I dared my husband to eat a piece of his dry food and he did. He said it is all human grade. I am sorry I would never do it.

What do you feed your babies?

As soon as he gets in the car he lays down usually under a blanket and does not move. He hates to look out the window.

Wellness is such a great brand!!My little guys eat Castor and Pollux Organix food. It is kinda hard to find in my area...health food stores like Sprouts and Wild Oats.The only reason I like it the best is because the kibble is smaller and easier for their tiny mouths to chew :smile:

My dog is an a$$hole. She bullies me every morning to get up and feed her, she does this by biting my nose, scratching my face and jumping on my head. She won't drink water that's not cold and fresh, she'll knock her water bowl over and spill water everywhere so I can refill it with bottled/filtered cold water. She has her own chair at the dinner table, well she hijacks my little brother's chair and will sit there and watch me eat. She'll steal food from people's hands as they're trying to eat it. She chases my neighbors huge german shepards and bullies them. She won't let anyone touch my family's other dogs. She bites my laptop when I ignore her, she bites my elbows at the dinner table to beg for scraps. The list can go on and on...She's a little white and gold shih tzu.

But I love her anyways!

My dog is an a$$hole. She bullies me every morning to get up and feed her, she does this by biting my nose, scratching my face and jumping on my head.

I am so lucky mine hates mornings. During the week. I get up shower do everything I need to do before we go to work. He stays in bed until I get him up and carry him to his breakfast. Then we go for the morning walk. On the weekends my DH and I get up early and my lazy spoiled dog usually stays in bed for another few hours.

I'll add another.. I am snacking on some snap peas and baby carrots (good for ya, right?) Anywho, the dogs are coming up and taking what ever they would like off my plate. This MUST stop. :P

spoiled pet (not mine) story #1
Maximus, malte-poo, female, about 3 years old (so 21 dog years?). she is so fricking spoiled... she's my cousin's dog. she has a pearl (real!) collar necklace custom made for her, a little diamond necklace collar, a pearl && diamond necklace collar, a lil fur coat (at least that's faux - but why. she's a dog..she has a fur coat already!) in addition to all her other clothes, burberry leash and food bowl.. and eats breakfast with the rest of the family (croissant dipped/soaked in a cafe latte (decaf and soy milk) ). i don't even eat like that. wtf. lol. or sometimes Max'll have some crepe too! gah.

spoiled pet story #2 (mine)
Her name is Diva.. my bunny in my signature. She didn't get the name for no reason! she'll only eat fresh food.. even though the food pellets don't really.. age. I pretend to shuffle it around in the food bag and she'll know I didn't really refill it completely, so she ignores it. so i have to literally refill it for real and she'll eat it. i don't think she realizes how good she has it, but at the same time, i think she does. haha.

I have a mini Schnauzer, Kramer. :love:

We record shows (to our DVR) from Animal Planet that have dogs in it because he loves to watch TV when there are dogs on the screen. :shame: The phrase "TV dog" sends him running! He even gets his own TV time.

In the summer, we cruise the lake in our pontoon boat. Kramer has his own seat and my hubby made a special bowl to fit into the cup holder next to it to hold his water. If it's a particularly hot or sunny day, he has a special little umbrella that we put over him to keep him cool.

He also has his own floatie with an umbrella cover on it, so when we are lounging in the water on our floaties, he can join us! (It was originally a floating round beer cooler - haha!)

He has about 8 million "babies" (toys) to his name and they have their own toybox. We will wash one when it's dirty and he'll race into the laundry room when the dryer buzzer goes off and waits for it to come out!

Oh... don't even get me started with Aiden.

He cries/whines everytime we walk by his house. When I pet him, I ask him "Who's the baby?" and he whines. It's SOOOO cute.

How cute! My persian is really spoiled. She´s fat (mommy´s been feeding her) so I really need to take it easy on the snacks with her. She loooves cheese so she makes me feed pieces to her and if the cheese drops to the floor she just looks at it and waits until I pick it up and feed it to her.