how do you keep the handles(other leather parts) clean???

I used your baby wipes method on a used petit bucket that I bought to use as an everyday bang around bag & it worked like a charm, then I sprayed the bag & handles with Shining Monkey.
I just bought a new mono Lock It & took her out of her dust bag, removed the plastic from the handles & took the bag outside & took the Shining Monkey spray to it immediately. After drying, I put her back in her dustbag. I think she will make her debut at work tomorrow morning.

Yes, that's what it is! I have already gone thru one can of Shining Monkey & can see I will be due for another before the New Year.

I used your baby wipes method on a used petit bucket that I bought to use as an everyday bang around bag & it worked like a charm, then I sprayed the bag & handles with Shining Monkey.
I just bought a new mono Lock It & took her out of her dust bag, removed the plastic from the handles & took the bag outside & took the Shining Monkey spray to it immediately. After drying, I put her back in her dustbag. I think she will make her debut at work tomorrow morning.

I'm it worked out good for your Cathy!

i talked to a SA and she said never use baby wipe on the raw leather.....
but i did it anyways and it's clean. she said that it'll get dirtier....?

that's exactly what my SA told me too, she said they NEVER use anything to treat LV bags, although she said it's okay to wipe the canvas with a damp cloth, but NEVER, EVER touch the vachetta........

although i had to use baby wipes when my son accidentally spilled iced tea on it, and mono speedy now has a very light patina, so i do agree, baby wipes won't hurt.......

Try using baby wipes.. A lot of members here use baby wipes. It does dry the handles out, and try using Apple conditioner. I don't use those, but I hear nothing but great stories from that.

hi...i just realized that the handles of my monogram speedy30 is dirty...i guess it was because i was reading the newspaper. grrrrr!!!! how do i clean the dirt from the handles???? if i use wet ones, will it make the handles darker? will it get a stain??? please help!!!!!!

i'm afraid that if i use baby wipes, the handles will darken in color... how's that?? i still want a light colored handle. but charleston-mom, thanks for the help! what happened when u did that to yours?