How do you hold your "I'm not a plastic bag" bag?

1. Well ok, so the handles of it fit over my shoulder ok, but I find it difficult to put on and off. It's too bulky to hold on my wrist like a handbag and I think holding it that way looks a little silly. So I have actually been holding mine in my hand at my side, like a briefcase.

For TPFers who have one: how do you carry yours?

2. Don't have one, don't really like them to be honest!
    I like the 'I'm not a Twat bag' :yahoo::roflmfao:
  3. i've tried carrying it on my shoulder but not really a shoulder bag kind of person so it usually ends up in my crook of my arm :smile: or in my boyfriend's hand :rolleyes:
  4. I totally agree with you [[WEE-YiN__XO]]

"Don't have one, don't really like them to be honest!"
  5. Hey guys, I know there are a lot of people who don't like them. I was hoping to talk with those of us who do have them and like them! Your opinions are always welcome, but... I dunno, it's kinda disheartening to keep hearing people dissing something I like.
  6. Surprisingly, it holds up pretty well on my shoulder.
  7. hi purly !!!! I have mine yesterday. I've been trying to find out which way is the best way of wearing it, but I think I like it more in the crook of my arm.
  8. I agree with cutie blueberry I like it in the crook of my arm best. :love: It fits over my shoulder but once there's a ton of stuff in it it's kind of bulky. I've only used mine to take packages to the post office and to go shopping at the mall. I haven't used it for groceries yet. I might do that tomorrow.

How have you used yours Purly? :confused1: