How do you get your keychains on your bag?

Honestly, I make my husband or dad do it. But if I'm too excited and i want to just put it on my bag already i just put it with the coach hang tag.

:cursing:I don't even bother trying I take the the key ring off and slip the charm onto the ball chain, I also purchased a spring/trigger clip which I attached to a key ring and clip my keys inside the bag to the D ring.

Has anyone noticed the two "BRASS" key fobs in the new catalog? One is a pierced Coach medalion, the other has multiple padlocks, they come with a spring/trigger clip:idea:!!!!!

:cursing:I don't even bother trying I take the the key ring off and slip the charm onto the ball chain, I also purchased a spring/trigger clip which I attached to a key ring and clip my keys inside the bag to the D ring.

Has anyone noticed the two "BRASS" key fobs in the new catalog? One is a pierced Coach medalion, the other has multiple padlocks, they come with a spring/trigger clip:idea:!!!!!

Great Idea! :okay:

If you don't want to attach them using the keyring, you could pick one of these up on eBay and attach it using this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINI-TRIGGER-SN...hZ011QQcategoryZ11481QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

$6.99 plus $4.65 for shipping? That is insane!

Check the key section of your hardware store. The most expensive I've seen is $3.99, which is still WAY less than they are trying to sell them for here.

I was just at my local hardware store (McLendon's for you Washington State dwellers) and got a nickel dogleash style clip for $1.21. It is exactly the size that is used on the Coach Charms. I also got a brass one for $3.99.