How do you get to the Coach drilldown to browse??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for any tips!
  2. Okay, I can get to that, what I'm wondering though is how to just "browse" the drilldown, not searching for any particular style number.
  3. you don't "browse", really. you just plug in random numbers if you want to do that.
  4. enter random numbers... there is no big master list of drilldown items. There's a thread where people posted the things they found if you want to look through that instead.

5. OMG Court! Thanks so much for posting that! I had know idea that existed! YAY! :tup:
  6. and if you see something you are interested in and want to know the style number, right click on the picture then click properties and you'll see the drilldown address for that particular item with the style number in it
  7. Wow that's pretty impressive. I had no idea someone actually made one! Whoever did it definitely wins my vote for coach-aholic of the year :lol:
  8. its not hard, her boyfriend did it, it's just writing a script to run through all of the numbers, it's been around for a while
  9. Thanks for the tips!
  10. WOW! That is amazing! This is even better than the drilldown!
  11. i cant get into it :sad: i type coach and letmein as the passoword and it wont let me :sad:
  12. it takes a while to load, what does it say when you do coach and then letmein as the password?
  13. :sad: nothing its like it type it in and press enter, and it keeps just bringing me baack to the place to type it in ,and then after i do it 3 times, it says:
    Authentication required!

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL "/~dravalen/coach/index_def.php". You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.
    In case you are allowed to request the document, please check your user-id and password and try again.
    If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
    Error 401
    Sat Jun 30 08:45:59 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.