How do you get past the sunglasses sticker shock?

My LV shades draw more attention to me than my bags, lol. They really look fab and feel so great. The lenses are polarised unlike many other brands, so they've really been great for me cos what hurts my eyes is the glare.

I just bought my LV Soupcon sunnies last week and I love them. I know what you mean about the price though. Buy some from eLux. If you don't like them, or start feeling guilty, you have 60 days to return them.

just like what the other poster said, i wouldn't think twice about spending that kind of money on sunnies (esp. since they protect your eyes), but with scarves, keychain and such, i would.
LV sunglassess are well made that you can keep them for seasons to come.

I suggest you give them a try alongside another 'designer' pair and you'd really see the difference in the quality of the lenses and frames.

I know what you mean...but you wont regret it.

Ive tried on so many different brand sunnies over the years and they all were more fashion than wonderful sunglasses and I passed every time. But when I tried on the LV, it was truely different and it is saving my eyes during the scorching summer! My eyes really feels comfortable and I can see clear with them on, not like those others.

My LV store is small and they don't have sunnies. I have tried a few pair on in Vegas, but nothing ever really caught my eye...

I wear sunglasses everyday. I never go without them when I am outside. I have so many different pair. I have my Chanels, Gucci's, Juicy, Ferragamo... I have spent quite a bit of money on all of them and I don't regret a single pair. If I found some LV that I loved, I would not think twice! I know it is a lot of money, but it is worth it in the long run!

My DH has 2 pair of LV...

I was at the Wynn in Vegas last week and tried on the Obsession Rond LV Landscapes. I told the SA I'd take them, then as an afterthought I asked how much they were - OUCH, and I walked out after I told her I'd have to think about it. Well, I came home from Las Vegas, got online, found out that the Landscape lenses (and not all sunnies have the Landscape lenses so buyer beware) are super high tech -- not only are they polarized they also reduce eye fatigue due to some color enhancement technology LV has developed. The funny thing is that I my husband had implored me to buy them while we were in Las Vegas because he thought they looked great! I just couldn't do it. But once I got home I called 866 and the very next day I was in Century City buying them. NO REGRETS. BTW, while I was in the store I showed my SA how my Silver Miroir Speedy's handles are peeling -- she made me leave it there for repair. I hope I see it again -- I'm worried LV will say it was defective and buy it back from me!

I love my sunnies. And if you tink about it, I use them everyday. and I dun use my bags everyday (i have to rotate them around), but becos I have one pair of sunnies, they go everywhere with me.

I agree with Karman. For the quality and amount of use I get out of them, I am glad that I paid for them.

I think you can easily justify it. It's something you'll wear everyday, whereas with a bag you can carry only one at a time. It's also something pretty important - they protect your eyes, your eye area, and do more in terms of flattering your appearance than any bag would because they're on your face.

I couldn't spend $600on sunglasses, I'd be too afrais I might break them, drop them or scratch the lenses. Plus I like to loose sunglasses, so LV sunnies are totally out of the question for me!