How do you full-time college students afford LV?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I purchased my first LV last August and I'm trying to expand my tiny collection. I never use my parent's money to purchase anything foolish. I only have them help me with a little bit of money if it's needed for school. I had a job, but recently quit... so I think my LV collection will have to be put on hold until I get another job. :sad:

It's so difficult to have a job and be a full-time pre-med student with 3 majors...blah! I'm 21 y/o...I'm so jealous of those who collect LV when they're still in middle school/high school! I was looking at the post about a budget for LV and I can't imagine going over 2k a year. :wtf:

So how do you guys afford your LV? Your parents? Working? Saving up birthday $/allowance $?

It's been 6 months since my first LV and I only purchased for myself (tinyyy collection...I need more!):
    speedy 35
    pomme heart
    pomme agenda
    2 bandeaus

PS... LV > other designers

I do collect other designers, but I think I'll be sticking to LV now. I hate it when I get a bag and it goes on sale; LV NEVER goes on sale. That's what I like about it. It's like an investment...the prices always increase!
  2. Do a search this topic has been repeated many times.

Other then that work !
  3. Part-time job, selling things I don't wear anymore on eBay and Birthday/Holiday $$
  4. that partly what i do...:p currently, i am putting aside enough money for MOCA stuff and few items for the new damier color...:sweatdrop:
  5. I have no idea how I can afford them. I guess I don't spend money on drinking and not a lot of clothing lately. No LV now so it'll be clothes instead.I worked part-time and that's pretty much it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.