How do you feel when your friends do this? *LONG POST*..SORRY

Nirodha: be nice, you are in a forum that handbags are NOT just handbags, if you are going to be rude and make such statements, then you don't really belong here. THERE ARE NICER WAYS TO SAY THINGS, like you PRE-edited post!

Well, if I wanted someone to correct my behaviour I'd move back home. However, since I long outgrew the need for the approval of others, and the desire to be taken care of again, the odds of my moving back home are as almost as slim as my allowing you to 'correct' me. :jammin:

I wouldn't le tit bother me too much after all it is not a custom made bag for you so other people will have it as well. There's no getting around that. As to not sharing new releases with your friends, that's up to you, but jus think, if all the TPFers were like that we all would not know about the upcoming itmes and be in the dark as well. We wouldn't be able to Wl either and it'll be our loss. Just my thought. Sorry if I offend you.

I know exactly how you feel. A few years ago I was shopping with a colleague and she bought the exact same bags like ten minutes after I did it! It wasn't a LV or another designer bag but nevertheless I could have killed her. On top of it it was a very flashy pink bag with butterfly broches on it. I was so mad. Everybody can buy what they want and it will always happen that some friend will have the same bag as you but it just bugs me just like you.

i know that feeling i've had friends want to buy my bags which is annoying as then you'd feel conscious when wearing it as you'd have the same bag and look silly together, it's ok with bags like the monogram speedy but with the extra special bags it's not ok, there are plenty of nice bags to go around!!!

it's ok. get the bag if you love it. I think its cute when my friends and i both have matching bags. it might be annoying seeing your friend has the same bag as you do but when it comes down to it, she should know it was her who copied you, simple as that. If it still bother you, get a different bag. As for now, she has the bag.