Food How do you enjoy your coffee or tea?

Coffee: black or with just a touch of skim milk. No sugar.
Tea: I don't drink tea too often but I do enjoy trying it if that's what the host is serving! Not picky.

If I want to have only a cup of coffee, I like strong milk (no skim, no half&half) with strong coffee. If I want to have a cup of coffee with donut or coffee cake, I will drink black coffee to balance the sweetness. I like pure oolong tea or green tea (no sugar).

Well, I USED to be a Quad Grande Non-fat Caramel Sauce Latte...but lately, I'm into Grande Black Eye (Strong coffee with 2 espresso shots added)

I LUUURRRVE Coffee!:drool:

Home roasted coffee in a Gene Cafe coffee roaster- ground fresh with a burr grinder. French- press or Eva Solo coffee maker. Heavy gourmet cream no sugar. I order green beans from whatever country has a good crop- currently Ethopian wet-processed Sidamo,

Coffee: I like some which are lightly flavored - caramel or raspberry

Tea: I am very picky about the tea I drink. Coming from one of the original tea countries (former Ceylon), some of the teas sold here taste like hot water to me! However I drink both tea and coffee with lots of sugar - 2-3 tsp and milk.

Regular coffee I prefer black or sometimes I'll add some non-fat Lactaid
Starbucks I always get a grande non-fat Lactaid latte
I also adore tea (green, mint, and camomile mostly)- I drink tea black with 2 packets of Splenda or I'll use honey if I'm feeling a bit sick