How do you dress for the mall?

I have to dress nicely because I shop at Saks and Nieman Marcus the most out of any other stores. You get better service when you wear the Tiffany jewelry, Louboutins, and Gucci bags. :amuse:
As far as makeup and hair, it is a standard for me. I never go anywhere without doing my makeup and hair.

I have to dress nicely because I shop at Saks and Nieman Marcus the most out of any other stores. You get better service when you wear the Tiffany jewelry, Louboutins, and Gucci bags. :amuse:
As far as makeup and hair, it is a standard for me. I never go anywhere without doing my makeup and hair.

I actually agree with this. I went into NM on Saturday and I was dressed nicely with my shoes, bag, and sunglasses all Coach and a Tiffany bracelet. I even made my husband put on some decent dressy casual clothing since he is a sports jersey and Air Jordan tennis shoes kind of guy. We received excellent service, unlike a time I went 7 years ago. :yes:

Otherwise, I'm dressed casual, yet looking fierce. I have to be comfortable when I am spending hours at the mall.

it depends on my mood, the stores i'm going to, and if i'm going anywhere afterwards. sometimes i feel like dressing up so i'll do jeans and heels, otherwise its usually flats, jeans, top, and always a fabulous handbag! :P

It depends on if I have other things to do that day, my mood, the weather, etc. haha. I must admit, since I dress up almost every day for work, I end up dressing the same way when I go shopping. But, if I am not going anywhere but shopping...Im usually in flip flops and a comfy outfit.

I think its rediculous when people look at the way you are dressed and assume you have money, or no money. If I go into a place, planning on spending money and do not get good service, I say something about the service to the manager. Honestly, there are many, many wealthy people who dont look like they have money. If Im not happy with the service, I go other places to spend my money(after complaining:P).

I like to look put together when I'm going shopping at a boutique or department store. I swear too I get better service.

I will usually go a little more casual to shop at places like the grocery store but I still like to look put together.

I always have to have comfy shoes. If I'm going to try on clothing, I tend to wear more uncomplicated clothing like a wrap top instead of 5 tops layered. I also tend to carry a shoulder bag with just essentials.