HOw do you do this with your Noe drawstring?

1. It's kinda cool... like Christmas ribbon. I don't think I'd do this to mine in case I wrecked it...
  2. I don't know but I LOVE it!!! If I had to guess, I would say you wet the string then wrap it around a pencil and let it dry, maybe?:shrugs:
  3. I did that with mine. It's hard to explain, but I kind of folded the leather strip. You then wrap the bottom "half" around the top half, working your way from top to bottom, so that when you have wrapped up as far as you want, you still have enough of the strap left to thread it back through the middle of the coil that you just created.
  4. May be you can use curling iron...:lol:
  5. i know exactly what you are trying to say! but it IS hard to explain :yes:
  6. Not sure if there are any SAs that still practice this art of showing the customers an alternative to tying the Noe this way...:shrugs:
  7. That's exactly how we used to tie the laces on our Eastland brown loafers in elementary school. Anyone else remember this?
  8. That's way cute! It definitely makes the bag nicer.
  9. Yes like this:yes:
  10. It's cute
  11. I remember! Only I was in high school...:shame:

It's a sailor's knot used to add weight to the end of a line. Easy instructions here: Knot Knowledge - Heaving Line Knot
  12. That's really cute. now I want a Noe. I used to hate it!
  13. :roflmfao:Good one...but not unless u like the drawstring to smell like beef jerky after that...

That's a cute way to wear the noe...makes me wanne go get one...hmmm...
  14. Very adorable! :love:
  15. It's cute but I don't know if I'd do it to my noe if I had one. I'm just over cautious about change.