Club How do you decorate your Keys... clubhouse,

1. Here is mine! I only use certain fobs for my keys but I really love this Poppy one. It's so fun and happy.
  2. very cute!
  3. Nothing too crazy for me... just switched mine to my cute bunny since Easter is this weekend :smile:
  4. love the bunny
  5. image-2333191047.jpg

Just bought it this past weekend & attached my keys. We'll see how this works out for me.
  6. Do you happen to have the number to the gold heart fob? Love it :smile:
  7. Never mind I found it!
  8. I love it! I tried that for me and it is just too bulky I still need my keys separate. So I use a large wristlet for when I just need keys and my small
    Mini plus phone. Let me know how that works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
  9. bump
  10. WOW, all of these keychains are gorgeous :smile: I did notice that everyone has all those lil store tags on their keys, theres an app for that for the iPhone if anyone is interested, its great and I use it all the time. "Key Ring" Just thought maybe it might help someone with all those key tags :smile:
  11. Yes but not all store except the scan of your phone... For their card.
    My groc scanner will not pick my card bar code up on my phone.they always have to key the number in..,
    My drug store wants the card, wouldn't even key the number in off my phone.:
    All a pita! For me anyway :sad: it would make it easier and my phone is always with me..
  12. What key tag app are you using ?
  13. It's called "key ring"
  14. Thanks I'll see if that is what I had before
  15. Is this it?