How do you deal with your growing wish list?

I won't write my list down because if I do it, it will be a committment and I have to follow it :P If it's only on my mind, I can increase it, decrease it, and change it. I'm less stress this way :smile:

Since I have to save, save, save for a bag, I have plenty of time to obsess over a wishlist. I am constantly adding, deleting and rearranging the order which to get first. I try to make sure that I am adding something different to my collection. I don't have the room or funds to have LOTS of bags, so I want each one to really be unique in my own little collection, you know?
Right now (may change tomorrow!), I am pretty sure that the Damier Papillon 30 is next on my wishlist!

Some things I need more than others. While others I just really really want. Others are more necessary - like a wapity didn't even make it on my list. However, I realized it would be very useful so I ended up picking that up before knocking anything off my wishlist.

I've fallen out of love with a bag or even realized it just isn't practical right now. Other times I've watched tpfers with their experience and realized it probably isn't made for me. Waiting definately helps me decide!

Its awful! Im literally obsessed, I stare at it, rearrange it, add and delete stuff, change the sizes, colors of stuff, its sooo annoying!!! But I deal with it by taking my time between my purchases and taking stuff off one at a time; it feels so great to finally take something off my wishlist because I finally have it!

Ugh, I'm on the same boat as most of you! My wish list is so long I don't even think I could write everything down. There's also a lot of things that I don't know if I NEED, like I'm dying for, or if I just really like it a lot...that makes me want everything even more!

I'm also a fourth year student, dead broke, and in debt with loans. I don't really know how to manage the wish list in general, never mind with no money...but I still try! lol

My wish list is controlled by my budget! It's an ever growing list, but I just learn to be patient, save and when I have the money I buy whatever it is I want the most at the time. Being patient is the hardest part, esp when I visit this forum and drool over everyone's purchases! But alas, that's life! :smile:

When I think about how lucky I am to be even in a position to afford a luxury bag (in comparison to families just living pay check to pay check), I realised I'm very blessed and learn to be patient for even longer :smile:

Usually if it's LE or something that I LOVE, I'll get it right away.

However, with the trend that LV's doing right now and saturating the market and our minds with pretty frivolous things lol, I tend to eliminate some items on my list.
I usually keep 2 bags in the "top priority" section, and others just tend to be pushed down the list... does this make sense? lol
Eg. I'm really eyeing the Denim XS and waiting for its launch, so it's between this bag and the Suhali Lockit PM which has been awaiting for its purchase for a year now lol.
Others that get pushed down the list are:
Trevi PM
Sunset boul
MC Ursula
Croc Lockit PM in black
Trunk
(the last two are definite buys! give me 10 years lol)

See, my list isnt that long .... lol

I got so many bags I wanted a while at the end of 2007, I think I OD-ed ! LOL... I have no problem at all with having no short term wishlist and expect I won't for the rest of my ban (trying to sit out most of 2008).... So I'm quite relaxed at the moment and just enjoying watching other people's purchases :smile:

Its awful! Im literally obsessed, I stare at it, rearrange it, add and delete stuff, change the sizes, colors of stuff, its sooo annoying!!! But I deal with it by taking my time between my purchases and taking stuff off one at a time; it feels so great to finally take something off my wishlist because I finally have it!

Lol, I've done the delete, rearranging part so many times and wasted so many posty notes on it.