How do you deal with your growing wish list?

1. Hi everyone- I'm sure I'm not alone on this, but I keep adding something new on my evergrowing wish list. And I don't know which one to buy next. I tried downsizing the list but I can't. Just curious how you handle yours...do you remove one and replace it or do you keep all?

Wish List
    1. Damier Speedy 30 (Ebene & Azur)
    2. MC Speedy
    3. Denim Neo Cabby MM (black)
    4. Mono BH
    5. Berkeley in Azur
    6. Damier Hampstead PM
    7. Mono Pochette Wallet
    8. Mono Brazza Wallet

and many more to come....;)

2. some bags get thrown on the "back burner" and those i eventually fall out of love with. it doesn't help that i have the LE bug too LOL.

3. I want so many things! But I pick depending on my budget and priorities to me are bags (which are my big purchases) .. an accessory can be a secondary purchase that I dont mind waiting for!

4. Sometimes I wish and wish and wish for a bag...(whilst saving up!) and when I see it IRL and try it in the store ready to purchase, I don't like it as much...

That's how my list goes down... :smile:

5. I ask myself two questions:
    1.what will I use it for/how often/ will I use it all?
    2.is it similar to anything else I own or something on my wish list?

I found that a lot of the items on my wish list were too similar or wouldn't get enough use so I axed them- I went from 12 to about 5-6 on my '08 list.

6. i want everything! lol.....my wish list grows but based on budget (i'm telling myself to be on a ban for at least 6 months) and how much i really want it helps with the list. it's crazy how once i get the item on the list, how warm and fuzzy i feel!!! such an addiction.

7. My wishlist isn't even that long. I just ask myself if the bag I want is a classic that I could still use years from now. I'm very picky when it comes to bags. There aren't a lot of bags I fall in love with instantly, so that helps as well.

8. First of all, I make rules for myself, but then I break all of them. I told myself I was going to put my money toward bags and not accessories, but then the hearts came out, and I NEEDED them. :lol:

Lately, I've tried to cut back on my impulsivity. I ask myself, "Will I really love this bag and use it, or will it just sit in the closet like a trophy?" I'm now focusing on classic bags that will be long term investments for me. My wish list isn't that long anymore, because I've become much more selective.

9. It changes: some things get thrown of the list when i try them on and they're not right for me or after a while I just think "I don't really really want that bag" I always save up for the bag that's LE or most needed on my list.

10. How I deal with it: I usually buy the "staples" or something which I lack, then move on to "collectibles".

eg. I will buy the Neverfull first as a shoulder and large tote, before buying a Speedy to collect because I already have 2 speedys.

11. i understand how u feel, considering I'm a struggling final year student loaded with debt already!!! I agree- staples first, then everything after! It doesn't help that I've decidedly fallen in love with a discontinued bag lately, the mini mono petit noe :crybaby: Even if I ahd the money I wouldn't be able to walk into LV and buy it..

12. Quote by Princessjacqui:
    i want everything! lol.....my wish list grows but based on budget (i'm telling myself to be on a ban for at least 6 months) and how much i really want it helps with the list. it's crazy how once i get the item on the list, how warm and fuzzy i feel!!! such an addiction.

Lol....I feel exactly the same as you. I'm actually on a ban, cutting down on my CC habits because I'll be in school full time (clinicals). But I feel the need for some LV shots! :nuts:

13. Yup, I know what you mean.

14. Sell some of my current ones for new ones!

15. usually i have to wait. until i convince my parents/major holiday/birthday/when i have enough money.

LOL.