How do you control your BBAG addiction...

I acquired 6 since August..returned one...gave another to my daughter...bought an Ink on ebay...and now I think I'm gonna sell my Blueberry City (since I cant return it)....I need to stop the craziness now...before I go overboard.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Oh my...

I wish I could afford 6 Balenciagas!!! :love: :love:

I bought my first Bbag in Sept, and I don't think I could afford another one for a while :crybaby:

soleil ur expressions are soo cute it makes me smile

looks cute now, but in reality is no fun, because my latest acquisition (05 Apple Green Day) is held up in Custom now as we speak!:cursing::hysteric: Out of these 7 years ever since I started purchasing online, this is the second time I got unlucky!:yucky: Now because of that, I have to ask my hubby to drive me to the custom office tomorrow AND THAT'S why he lecture me :lecture:
Custom's fault for making me :cry:

looks cute now, but in reality is no fun, because my latest acquisition (05 Apple Green Day) is held up in Custom now as we speak!:cursing::hysteric: Out of these 7 years ever since I started purchasing online, this is the second time I got unlucky!:yucky: Now because of that, I have to ask my hubby to drive me to the custom office tomorrow AND THAT'S why he lecture me :lecture:
Custom's fault for making me :cry:
i am sorry ,i hope things work out for u ,i know how it is to get a lecture it also makes me maaaad:cursing:

How Often do you buy a New Bbag? Any How many isn't going way overboard?

(considering there's at least one item you like each season)

1) Once in 3 months?

2) Once every other month?

3) Once every 6 months?

4) Once a month?

i usually buy used bbag but never really trace how often i buy it as it depends wat i'm aiming and if the item that i'm keen pops up online, i will try to win the item as long is within my budget....it could be in a mth or few mths or probably few wks....hard to say

I buy when a new color or style comes out that I like, or when I am made aware of an old style that I didn't know about (this forum is very good at creating demand for bbags! :P )

That averages out to one every 3 months or so for me, but I might buy them in spurts. About 3-4 a year plus accessories would be my running total at this point.

For the year 2007, I have bought a silver city, red bowling, blue cabas, natural city, ordered a turquoise part time and will ask my sister who is going to Paris to buy a monogram pochette orsay and a LV azur speedy. And if ever she sees a blueberry mini bowling, I might ask her to buy that also. So, is this an addiction??? :wacko:

I just have one bbag ATM, and I can't really see ever myself having more than 2 or 3. I would just feel guilty lol So I guess for me it would be like a 1yr+.

Its more as and when, than a set routine. Usually when I see a colour or style I like. I also have a recycling programme, in that styles I'm not so keen on, are sold to purchase new ones. ;)