how do you all DO IT?!

You are lucky to have parents who are willing to buy you LV (Suhali is expensive...

I think my dad just has this weird curiosity towards Vuitton and expensive designer things...he thinks it's ridiculous as to why people actually spend that much money on something like that, but then goes and does it himself. It's funny actually. When he went to Chicago with his buddies for a Bears game last year, he walked off all on his own to LV and brought home two presents for me and my mom. I was so surprised, I have the best daddy ever! And the suhali only became mine because I'd had my eye on it for over a year and he knew it was the one I wanted for a long time.

I often wonder too. When I see pics of multiple LV's it just blows my mind! I mean - you are talking thousands of dollars! I LOOOVE my bags and can afford them (like a lot of you, thanks to my DH) but I just can't imagine buying more than 2-3 a year. I will buy other bags that aren't as pricey but to me it's such an investment. I like to buy other things besides bags though....huge clothes fanatic too. I wouldn't knock anyone for what they buy - trust me, I would love to have half your collections!

I know, I am green w/ envy whenever I see pictures of 3, 4 or more bags bought during a SINGLE shopping trip. My cc limit doesn't even go high enough to let me do that, lol.

Awww.........I know it seems like someone is always getting a new LV on the board. I get jealous sometimes too.
But, everybody is different and I am one who has to save and slowly add to my new collection. It doesn't make you more or less of a collector if you add quickly or slowly.
Enjoy what you have and look forward to what you will get!

I work my ass off to get what I want. Most people think it's stupid how I spend my money, but last time I checked, it was my money and I spent it as I pleased. I also remember that I bought things because I liked them and didn't need anyone's approval to buy things. [I recently got in a heated argument with 2 friends over this.] *Does Z-Snap*

hahah.. :yes:

Lol.
I love working during the summer because it gives me the freedom of spending, and like John said, it's MY money so I can do whatever I want with it! (I hate it when people tell me how I should spend my money. Unless I'm in debt or totally broke I believe that I should be allowed to do whatever I want)

i don't ever listen to what people tell me. i buy what i wanna buy. and i turned down a trip to florida with my friend just last week because i knew i would have to pay for my airfare (her aunt has a place down there so we'd have stayed there) and my money saved is reserved for damier azur and cruise. and i said that i just didn't have the cash right now and she goes "well if you didn't have to buy so many louis vuitton bags" and im thinking eff you...i'll spend my money on whatever the hell i want. i'm going to florida in 2 months for my cruise, no need to go now. lol.

sigh... i wish! whenever i drag my DH to holt renfrew or the lv store, he will not hide the fact that he would rather be anywhere else and cannot stand the thought of spending $$$ on purses like this. :cursing:

I usually leave DH at home and just take his credit card!!!
It's a win win situation!:nuts:

thinking of selling my fendi. don't ever use it. and it could equal out to something new LV :biggrin: my mom got mad at me when i told her i was thinking of selling it. it is still cute. but i want lv :sad:

itali.png

what do you all think? should I sell it?​

A lot of people here get things from boyfriends and husbands. Others get things for presents from family. Some work and buy their own things. Others are lucky enough to be wealthy (or back to the husband/boyfriend one). I personally fall into the poor suckers who have to work for it category. I have a job but only work 10 hours a week because that's all I can manage with all my other stuff and that's all my job requirement is...one time I wanted like 2 extra hours and it was like a hassle! So I get my Louis by saving saving saving....when I was saving for my wapity I seriously didn't spend any money at all for like a month, I like never went to the movies or out to eat or buy new clothes, nothing, I was saving hardcore, that's what I plan to start doing for my loup!