How do ya like my new CHOO?!

1. Just got her at Saks tonight. I originally went for the bordeaux, but saw this one and flipped for it! :love: So different than anything I've ever had before!
    IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0145.JPG IMG_0146.JPG
  2. it's gorgeous!!!
  3. Beautiful!
  4. That is a beautiful color of blue!
  5. Thank you ladies!

Cosmo- congrats on your purchase, too! :smile: I love that color also. The SA said I could start using it now- will you?
  6. My SA told me the same thing, that the old rules are out the window and that patent is now worn year round--kind of like suede bags are worn by some in the summer months these days. Unfortunately, it was 100 degrees all week, which I thought was a bit too hot to take the bag out for a spin. But I definitely will not wait for long! How about you?
  7. ^ weeeeeeelll.. I don't *want* to wait, but there's something about it that looks like "Fall" to me!
  8. ^^^ Once its September, I'm taking her out. Can't wait!
  9. OMG it's so beautiful. i love the color.
  10. Congrats! That's a Riki, right? I just got mine last week in bordeaux. But I'm waiting to use mine too. It seems weird to use the bag when it's so hot... I'm waiting to bust mine out after Labor Day :smile:
  11. I do like your new CHOO.. That's such a great color! I love how it's different and could still go with a lot of different outfits.
  12. Wow, that's a pretty blue!!! Congrats!
  13. I like the blue and the silver combo! Such a pretty bag
  14. Congratulations!!! That color is beautiful!!!!!