how do u like this Coach?

1. I've seen that style of bag before, but I don't remember enough about it to authentic it for you, sorry! :smile:
  2. I just saw this bag at the Coach Outlet (in Castle Rock, CO) on Friday. It was cute, but quite small. I don't remember the price. You should check out an outlet, if you can.
  3. It's a real style. But there is only one photo, the seller has low feedback, and the location in "canada/singapore" is a giant waving red flag. Could be a fake. I think the risk is too high.
  4. thanks all the same, Dani. :smile: It sure looks cute to me and very affordable too. **going nuts** :nuts:
  5. thanks for the alert, Jane. I have requested for more pics. Thanks for reminding me to be careful. Appreciate that
  6. I see that you are in Singapore too, but I do wonder why the Canada is there... you should ask what that's about.
  7. I can't get over why the seller says that wristlet was $250 retail... it's not even a full size purse...
  8. Ah, this is why it pays to save all your Coach catalogues! I just looked, that is the Soho tweed wristlet and it retailed for US$128. Is that close to S$250?
  9. hahaha! what a BS seller. I hate when seller overmarks the retail price
  10. Exchange rate is USD$1 = Sing $1.70

However, Coach, LVs, Pradas and many designer bags are priced higher in Singapore, and other East Asian countries like Japan, Taiwan and China. Coach is especially priced much higher in Singapore than in USA. Many Singaporeans love to shop for Coach when in USA since it is much cheaper over here.
  11. yup, Coach costs more in Singapore than in US. For example, the nylon double pocket satchel costs about USD358 but it costs around SGD900 here. :sad:

good idea, Jane. I will pop that question to the seller.
  12. I have one of those and it's very cute. I like it.

I don't know if I'd get it from that seller though. I agree with what jane said.
  13. Sometimes eBay ads are a comedy show in disguise. Ugh. LOL!
  14. guess i'd give it a pass...... the seller hasn't reply to my request. Feels a bit disappointed.... it's such a cute bag.

BeccaLynn07, if possible, share some pics of the cute bag. :smile: