How do the 7 for all Mankind Roxy New York Dark jeans fit?

1. I was wondering if anyone has the Roxy NYD jeans, and if so, do they run pretty true to size? I have a couple other pairs of 7 for all Mankind jeans, and they all seem to run differently. I want to get the Roxy jeans in NYD, but I'm not sure what size to get. Thanks

2. well i got my usual size. they stretched out quite a bit though. might wanna try to get one size down if it fits you.
    i love the new york color. and i also love the ripping part on the bottom hem.

3. I have the Roxy cut, and I actually ordered one size down, which is working out well for me, no stretching out in the butt, etc. :smile:

-Minal

4. I have the Roxanne in Dakota. I tried both the NYD and the Dakota and loved the way the Dakota felt. They are more expensive but they are one of my favorite pairs of jeans. I wear them all the time and they haven't stretched out and they really move with me. No plumbers crack. I think you can find them on eluxury and they ran true to size for me.

5. the roxy NYDs run a little bit big imo. if you are in between sizes, i would size down.