How do some afford it all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachnut

Apr 28, 2006
Lately I have only been buying bags etc if I have the cash, telling myself no charging!!

I was browsing the LV board this am. and I am dying to know how a 21 yr old can afford like 30-40 LVs...looking at their collections. I could never in a million years afford that, and my hubby and I do quite well.

I guess I am just envious?? Just baffled, at 21 I could never afford things like that.

So you all have a Coach account, or bag fund? I started a bag fund and figure by the time the new stuff hits the store I will have enough for a bag.

Thanks.:confused1:

Lately I have only been buying bags etc if I have the cash, telling myself no charging!!

I was browsing the LV board this am. and I am dying to know how a 21 yr old can afford like 30-40 LVs...looking at their collections. I could never in a million years afford that, and my hubby and I do quite well.

I guess I am just envious?? Just baffled, at 21 I could never afford things like that.

So you all have a Coach account, or bag fund? I started a bag fund and figure by the time the new stuff hits the store I will have enough for a bag.

Thanks.:confused1:

well not really i dont really have a lottabags only 7(six coach and 1 lv) at the moment..but im 14 but im a daddys girl soo...

i have chanel alsoo but i dont really use it often.

Status
Not open for further replies.