how do i wear these?

1. Hello ladies. Here I am again with another clueless question. I recently bought myself Prada ladies’ driving moccasins in cacao. Here's a picture (kinda blurry):
    [​IMG]

They’re super comfortable and I really want to wear them casually (not just while driving). Also, I paid $400+, so I really wanna make the most of them. My question is, how do I wear them? Can I wear them with jeans? With capri pants? With shorts? Help!

My other question is, do I absolutely have to have a brown bottom (shorts/pants) because the shoes are cacao? Or can I wear cacao with black? I was told that black and brown never go together.

:shrugs:

2. you could wear them with black. I'm not really into flats though. but you could also wear them with jeans. find a cute belt in the similar color and it would look great!

3. Gorgeous pair of classic moccasins! Love them! And I love brown with black!
    They'll look fab with jeans with a matching belt and a crisp white shirt! Or with black slacks and a comfortable cable knit cardigan.

Don't know about capris, but with dressy shorts in the summer maybe..