How do I watermark pictures?

QuirkyCool

Quirky and Cool
Mar 20, 2006
I am planning to list my MJ stam bag on ebay;I'm very happy because a friend with near 100% feedback will be listing it for me (I have never bought or sold anything on ebay before).

So I have taken some pictures to send her...now how do I watermark them? I have Adobe Photoshop...what should I click? Which tool do I use? Can I use photoshop for this?

I have tried it out and was able to type my name across the picture in photoshop...is this a watermark?

Thank you :smile:

If you were able to type your name across the picture that should do fine. People either do this in a clear font color so that you can see under the writing (true watermark) or you could try to do a similar effect by making it a pastel color.

Thank you...and can I just find a clear font colour in that colour spectrum thingey they have on photoshop?

(Sorry....missed turn-off to technological highway LOL)

Thanks Peeps!!! I will play with it some more :smile:

Swankymama I have Adobe photoshop 7.0...that's all it says under "programmes".I think it's pretty standard...I don't work in design or anything;in fact the only thing I do with this programme is resizing and cropping pics :lol: .