How do I find Manolo Blahnik sale info?? Pleeeeease help!!!

1. Hi everyone! How can I possibly get info about upcoming Manolo sample sales?!? I know you have to be a top editor of a magazine or a really good customer who buys millions of pairs of Manolos...surely there's someone among us in tPF who's got these credentials?!? I've heard that there's usually one in June. Anyone know if this is true? My mission is to find out and I'll let everyone here know as soon as I do! Please help if you can!
  2. yeah i want to know this as well...
  3. errr...not really.

the manolo boutique has one big sale a year, or at least they used to.

you can find manolos at neiman's on sale during the other standard sales...not much of a secret.
  4. i would suggest developing a relationship with an SA at NM--they'll be able to keep an eye out for you/keep you in the loop
  5. there was a big sale on while I was in NY last January around the 25th.
  6. well there's manolo sample sale every year in NY. However, I'm not sure how to find out about that as well :biggrin:
  7. theres a bunch at jeffreys on sale usually.
  8. the manolo boutique in Las Vegas at the Wynn was also just having a big sale. Personally, I did not see anything that great though.
  9. I get them on sale at Saks, NM or even eBay.
  10. anybody else?
  11. NM last call.... they have great selection there, at least in MD.
  12. The Manolo sample sale in NYC was in May... I missed it by two days:crybaby:
  13. When is the next one?