How do I copy and paste here?

1. I can never do I'm not sure how to get info into a thread without typing myself. Am I missing something?
    Thanks all!!:flowers:
  2. Hit the "Quote" button to reference a specific post.

General copying and pasting can be achieved via CTRL+C and CTRL+V.
  3. Vlad, a million thank you's!!!!!!!! I've been puzzled over that for ages, and the sad thing is...I got a A in all my Photoshop classes in college, where we covered all of the commands! aha! oh me....

Thanks again!
  4. I've noticed that if I use Netscape and want to copy/paste something, you can select the text you want, but with Netscape, the usual edit menu with paste doesn't show up for some reason. With Internet Explorer it does. It took me a while to figure that out! I tend to use both IE and Netscape at work because some websites prefer one or the other. tPF works fine in Netscape except for that one little quirk, so I always use IE when I'm here.

Computers. Gotta love 'em. They are as quirky as the humans that operate them!:rolleyes:
  5. ^ Normally I'm in Firefox at home, but at work it's Internet Explorer and it wont let me do that!! I can copy, but like you said for Netscape it's missing! (except in I.E. for me). *shrugs* I dunno...but either way, the command keys will do it. :smile: