How do Balenciaga Shoes Run?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I tried posting this in the Balenciaga sub-forum, but got no response:push: so I'm asking again here.

I'm thinking about buying a pair of Balenciaga Shoes off eBay. I'm sure they are authentic, this seller only sells authentic stuff. I've never owned a pair of Balenciaga shoes before and I'm not sure if I should buy a 38.5 or a 39. I'm leaning towards the 39, but am a little concerned because they are pointed toed and I dont want to look like I have huge feet (even tho they are pretty darn big for my size).

Does anybody know how Balenciaga runs?

Thanks so much for your help (hopefully:smile:)

2. It REALLY depends on the style of the shoe. Many of Balenciaga's closed-toe platform pumps & boots run small & narrow (have to size up 1/2 a size to a full size), BUT their open-toed "Birkenstock-style" platform SANDAL (the Olsen twins' shoes from the runway & ad campaigns) run true-to-size to a bit large (some people found it to run large by 1/2 a size, I've never heard a single person who's tried it on say that shoe runs small). So again it varies depending on the style of the shoe.

3. oops, sorry, no duplicates please.
    I'll close this one for you now.
    Thanks! :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.