How did you meet your SO?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It would be fun to know how those of you who have a Significant Other - husband, bf..met them? I don't know if a simillar thread has been posted before, but I failed to find any.

My SO was a distnat cousin, so I can't remember when I met him first!
  2. A small beach coffee shop in 1995...My husband and I are coffee lovers.
  3. My DH and I met while working at a seasonal Halloween store when I was in college. It was interesting trying to flirt with someone when you were dressed like a giant M&M.:smile:
  4. my HS best friend. funny how things happen.
  5. OK, I'll say it (write it) out loud...we met on! Best thing I ever did.
  6. He was friends with my best friend's boyfriend. We all ended up out for her birthday together and by the end of the night, I had to lean on him to stand up...LOL...let's just say he is the "stable" one...LOL
  7. Long story to how things actually lead up to it, but basically he was in a car/truck club and I was friends with some of the guys in it. I saw him one night and knew I had to figure out how to make him mine :love: We ended up meeting the day after that.....awwwwww :heart:
  8. :smile: I'm meeting somebody this week from there... never have done that before. I'm freaked out a bit!
  9. I never had either - I just tried it because I love meeting new people and just didn't take it so seriously. A quick drink after work or coffee on a weekend and maybe a walk in a nearby park and that's it. Feel free to PM me if you would like more info. Have a great time!
  10. Our mutual friend came to visit and a bunch of his friends got together for lunch. We met there and flirted but I never thought I'd see him again. He gave me a ride home and I accidently left one of my heels in his car. (I brought an extra pair of shoes because I had somewhere to be right after the lunch) He invited me out for lunch so that he could return it to me. You could say it's our own little Cinderalla story, lol! ;)
  11. My bf and I actually went to high school together. We knew of each other but never really hung out. I actually went to prom with one of his close friends. Fast forward 2 years after high school and he randomly IM's me online. We decide to go to a museum together and yea.. just started going on dates since then. :tender:
  12. I met my DH on, too! I am not ashamed to admit it, either.
  13. My bf's family & my family have known each other for years... the 2 of us were barely acquainted though, but one day things just clicked when we both showed up at a gathering!
  14. Have fun! Just remember, keep it casual, drive seperately (i.e. don't let him pick you up), and don't give up! You know what they say, you have to kiss a lot of toads etc. Not that you should actually kiss him, it being the first date and all....
  15. Met my husband at his house in 1998 *was chilling with his sister* and it was love at 1st sight :heart:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.