How did you know it was the right time to have a baby?

1. I feel like we have it "planned" into our future, but it also seems like we'll never be fully ready :confused1:

2. I always think of that Friends episode when Phoebe tells Rachael that her pregnancy test is negative and she is dissappointed, only to find out it is really positive.

That is when I knew I was "ready", when I was no longer fearful of getting pregnant and confident that I would be a good mom. The first few months we were "not not trying" I was alittle relieved when I got my period cause I wasn't totally there yet. Now I get really upset when AF comes...

3. I do not think you ever are really "ready"..meaning financially, sociallly, and/or mentally. But when you get to a point in your life where you feel okay about the idea and are really excited to start trying, then you are pretty ready. People always tell me do not wait until you are financially set or you are the only one left not having kids. If you wait for these types of things you will be waiting for a while or maybe forever. Some people do wait for these things and that is okay if they are still "young" enough to have children. But do not let time slip up on you.
    I feel like time is starting to tick away for me and it could take me a while to get pregnant. But of course that is not why I am "ready". I feel ready to have a baby at this point in my life.

Man I think I was rambling a bit, LOL!!!!