How did you discover tPF?

I knew John 5 and Rebecca (Lvbabydoll) from . . . some OTHER social networking site. I wanted to join the fun, too.

Now I hardly ever go on there because I spend so much time over here. It's more fun!

I think I was trying to find a particular bag and Googled it. Then for a while I mostly checked the Deals & Steals for codes when I wanted to buy something. Now I'm all over this site!!

I bought a Balenciaga online, and while doing some research I stumbled on tPF and discovered that I had been sold a FAKE! Luckily, I got my money back.

.....and now my bag addiction is worse then ever and I fear that someday I will be on the verge of financial ruin...all thanks to tPF! :lol:

Coach and Dooney lovers in the Fashion forum on QVC's web site frequently say good things about TPF. Until I stumbled on TPF I honestly never thought about buying a designer purse before. :P Why, why, why....

I saw a MJ Daria bag on ebay and was trying to research it so I could determine if it was fake....and I stumbled here.....and no..I still don't have a Daria!!!

I was trying to buy a used dior gaucho online, and googled "authenticate dior" or something like that. The ladies here were so helpful, and I started poking around the other sections. I have to say, TPF has made me MAJORLY downsize my collection -- I used to have a bunch of "okay" bags, now I just have very few "nice" bags. :yes: