How did I do?

1. Hi there, I'm new to the wonderful world of MJ and have just made my first big MJ handbag purchase (I also have a zip clutch in periwinkle blue)! I couldn't resist the sale and got a gray blake for $696.50. I was wondering what you all thought; good price for the bag? Nice color? I'm hoping it will arrive this week, can't wait to take pictures!

2. Yay!!!! Please take pics so we can all drool :smile:.
  3. Great price for the season and IRL the color is very unique, I think you will love it, and congrats!
  4. That's a GREAT price for the blake!!! Oooh...gray!?!?! Please post modeling pics...I have black one & a red one.....and LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! You'll love her too!!!
  5. OMG! I was looking at the gray blake and thought it was such a great color! Congrats!
  6. congrats! the grey blake looks lovely. i'm looking forward to your pictures!
  7. You did great. I love that color and at a great price too. Please post pics when it arrives!!
  8. What a great deal on a current season bag. Congrats!!
  9. oh congrats :smile: post some pictures!
  10. You did very well!! The Blake in that color is gorgeous! Congrats!!:tup:
  11. Thanks guys! I'm still waiting anxiously for my tracking info (I ordered it over the weekend). In the meanwhile, I'd better make some room on my camera!
  12. the grey soft calf leather with gold hardware is absolutely stunning. congrats - cant wait to see pictures! :smile:
  13. congrats! can't wait to see the pics! bet it looks great with your periwinkle zip clutch!
  14. ^^Oh yeah! If you can, include pics of the Periwinkle ZC. I would love to see it too!! :heart::heart:
  15. I definitely will!