How cute!

1. My boyfriend was all excited because he found pictures of the new fall line on Live Journal and he sent them to me, he was excited bc he thinks I haven't seen them yet, I didn't have the heart to tell him!!!

But now I am wondering what he is doing looking up Louis on LJ or being on LJ for that matter !!
  2. aww that's so thoughtful of your boyfriend!! I wish my boyfriend would do cute thoughtful things like that. very sweet!

maybe he's looking for new things to get you ;P
  3. That was really nice of him! I bet he's looking for something to get you!
  4. That is very thoughtful! It truly shows he cares about your interests. My DH would probably try to hide any new pics for fear of me finding them! He can hide but rest assured I'm sure I would find! :smile:
  5. Jasanna, off topic, but I like your avatar pic of Bob Ross!
  6. Thats nice :biggrin: I love when guys go out of their way to take an interest in your interest :love:
  7. My bf went to a pro sports game and called me saying the lady in front of him has a LV cerises. He said he thought it looked real. :lol:
  8. That's soooooo sweet, he reminds me of my hubby!
  9. I am such a dork:wacko: . When I saw your avatar, I was thinking, Holy s*~t! Who is this member:blink: :shame:

Anyway, very sweet BF you have!
  10. Jass I love Bob Ross and how he paints a little cloud, or a little tree.:biggrin:
  11. OMG!!! I AM LAUGHING SO HARD BECAUSE I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!!:lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol:
  12. happy trees happy trees :lol:
  13. That is so sweet. That's something my BF would do.

I panicked once cause I thought I won a fake kate spade when the bag got to my BF's house and I couldn't think for two hours until he called me back to tell me that it's authentic. I didn't believe him and was really bummed but he kept on insisting it's real and he said it's cause he went on the kate spade counterfeit guide website and checked for all the authenticity point and even matched the front label stitch per stitch. Heck, I don't even do that!