how cute

1. my daughter is now becoming like me and loving louis vuitton. Lol she's almost 8 years old and she knows how to read. She reads these message boards to me when I'm sad and stressed lol. My husband is in Iraq so anything she does for me to cope helps lol. She even picked the smilie for me. It's so funny how little kids lift your spirits. :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :wlae: :wlae: :supacool: :supacool:

2. Oh she sounds like a sweety!! I will say a prayer of safety for your hubby!

3. What a sweet daughter! Tell her we all say "hi" to her!!:balloon: :tender: :balloon:

4. Kids are the best. Has she hinted you to buy her a purse, yet? LOL.

5. oh..how cute..your hubby will be in my prayer..It must be hard for you

6. what a cutie!! I love little girls, I definantely would like to have one one day! 8 years old and reading the purse forum! wow im impressed, im sorry that you are feeling sad and stressed, and probably a bit lonely huh? well, it will definantely be worth the wait when you see him next huh! think about all the great times ahead of you, and behind yoU!! You guys are in my prayers ;):yes:

7. lol. I may get my daugher a small wallet or something for christmas, only if i can borrow it. She love purses lol, its so cute how i can talk to her about things. She understands a lot and the words that come out freak me out sometimes lol

8. really cute! get her the monogram mini sac. it's so cute and you can borrow it from her from time to time. let-trade's selling it for $189 plus shipping :p

9. thats true. a mini sac would be cute for her. she could put her little lipglosses and papers in it lol. Then we could go to the mall together and sport our bags. How cute, that would be perfect for her.

10. i would have given anything is my mom bought me that for christmas when i was 8. get it for her. its a really adorable bag. i have it in MC

11. Let-trade has a mini sac for sale right now. She'd look so cute with it!

12. thats so cute I think i may buy it for her. she'd love it