How Critical Are You Of Others ?

I'm always looking at the bright side -- VERY carefree according to the quiz!

I don't really think that I'm afraid to express my opinions. It's more like I just truly don't care about the minutia that the quiz seemed to portray as annoying -- like the girl wearing the short skirt, the people buying me an ugly present, my bf giving me desert, or the room-mate dumping clothes on the bed. Don't sweat the truly small stuff! :biggrin:

You Are Considerately Critical

More often than not, you're able to find the bright side in people and situations -- but you're also realistic enough to be critical and brutally honest when needed. While you find the good in others, you also know that people are far from perfect. People make mistakes and bad choices, and may do things that displease you. However, that does not necessitate your pointing out every error. You know when to speak your mind and when to keep silent. You feel that making a fuss about what you can't control is a waste of time. It's not worth risking someone else's feelings over something that isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But when it does matter, you're ready to assert yourself.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Carefree [/FONT]
averagerating_16.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Caustically Critical [/FONT]
ruler.gif
yourrating_16.gif

i'm probably a lot meaner than this really shows, i'm just secretive about it *snicker*

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] You Are Considerately Critical

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] More often than not, you're able to find the bright side in people and situations -- but you're also realistic enough to be critical and brutally honest when needed. While you find the good in others, you also know that people are far from perfect. People make mistakes and bad choices, and may do things that displease you. However, that does not necessitate your pointing out every error. You know when to speak your mind and when to keep silent. You feel that making a fuss about what you can't control is a waste of time. It's not worth risking someone else's feelings over something that isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But when it does matter, you're ready to assert yourself. [/FONT]

wow. i thought myself far harsher than this. i guess i'm even critical of myself! :biggrin:

You Are Considerately Critical

More often than not, you're able to find the bright side in people and situations -- but you're also realistic enough to be critical and brutally honest when needed. While you find the good in others, you also know that people are far from perfect. People make mistakes and bad choices, and may do things that displease you. However, that does not necessitate your pointing out every error. You know when to speak your mind and when to keep silent. You feel that making a fuss about what you can't control is a waste of time. It's not worth risking someone else's feelings over something that isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But when it does matter, you're ready to assert yourself.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Carefree [/FONT]
averagerating_16.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Caustically Critical [/FONT]
ruler.gif
yourrating_16.gif

Pretty much on the money :yes: .

You Look on the Bright Side of Things

Your motto is: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." But you usually don't even have anything not nice to say. Your glass isn't just half full -- it's brimming over. You always look on the bright side of things. You try to see the good in everything and everybody. This idealism is an amazing asset - but it threatens to be an obstacle if you're never willing to admit that sometimes things go wrong, or maybe sometimes, you're not pleased. It's good to hold on to those rose-colored glasses, but try to look out of them with objective, rather than ever-optimistic, eyes. You just may expand your view on life.