How Critical Are You Of Others ?

1. Prada, new rulez! If you post the test, you have to post your results! LOL!
    Here's mine:
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How Critical Are You of Others? [/FONT][​IMG] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You Look on the Bright Side of Things

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your motto is: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." But you usually don't even have anything not nice to say. Your glass isn't just half full -- it's brimming over. You always look on the bright side of things. You try to see the good in everything and everybody. This idealism is an amazing asset - but it threatens to be an obstacle if you're never willing to admit that sometimes things go wrong, or maybe sometimes, you're not pleased. It's good to hold on to those rose-colored glasses, but try to look out of them with objective, rather than ever-optimistic, eyes. You just may expand your view on life. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Carefree [/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Caustically Critical [/FONT][​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Pretty cool, thanks for posting the link PM. :o)

3. I'm considerately critical... mostly i find the bright side yada yada but i can assert myself when necessary lol i find it very true... though i am almost always the peacemaker among my friends and it takes a lot to make me mad, once i do theres no going back. Once people cross that line w/ me they definately take care never to cross it again... i think its good to not let people walk all over you but being too blunt is sometimes really hurtful too

4. Hmmm.. I am..
    [​IMG] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You Are Considerately Critical

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]More often than not, you're able to find the bright side in people and situations -- but you're also realistic enough to be critical and brutally honest when needed. While you find the good in others, you also know that people are far from perfect. People make mistakes and bad choices, and may do things that displease you. However, that does not necessitate your pointing out every error. You know when to speak your mind and when to keep silent. You feel that making a fuss about what you can't control is a waste of time. It's not worth risking someone else's feelings over something that isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But when it does matter, you're ready to assert yourself. [/FONT]

5. You Look on the Bright Side of Things

Your motto is: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." But you usually don't even have anything not nice to say. Your glass isn't just half full -- it's brimming over. You always look on the bright side of things. You try to see the good in everything and everybody. This idealism is an amazing asset - but it threatens to be an obstacle if you're never willing to admit that sometimes things go wrong, or maybe sometimes, you're not pleased. It's good to hold on to those rose-colored glasses, but try to look out of them with objective, rather than ever-optimistic, eyes. You just may expand your view on life.

Pretty interesting, thanks for posting it!

6. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Ooooh, Baby!

I'm south of average on the carefree side. Likin' that - it's been a lifetime goal! :p

7. I got "You look on the bright side of things". Obviously the questions are silly and irrelevant. :graucho: :lol: Or I've REALLY mellowed in my old age. I preferred it when I was mean and critical. :roflmfao:

8. I am considerably critical. just took the quirky test and I define quirky-think I'll be on that site for awile-thanks Prada!

9. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You Look on the Bright Side of Things

I dunno, I think I can be pretty caustic at random times. But hey, as long as I've got some good old tact intact (har har).
    [/FONT]

10. I'M considerately critical which is far better then I thought I was!
    More often than not, you're able to find the bright side in people and situations -- but you're also realistic enough to be critical and brutally honest when needed. While you find the good in others, you also know that people are far from perfect. People make mistakes and bad choices, and may do things that displease you. However, that does not necessitate your pointing out every error. You know when to speak your mind and when to keep silent. You feel that making a fuss about what you can't control is a waste of time. It's not worth risking someone else's feelings over something that isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But when it does matter, you're ready to assert yourself.

I'm actually far harsher then this at times but who would know from any of my posts :smile:. Go figure! Yada yada. ( I love that)

That's why you're a mod Swankster!

11. I am: Considerately Critical!

12. I am considerately critical.

13. I Just Did It ( Love Quizes!): You Look on the Bright Side of Things

14. Thank you! LOL!
    I knew the answer before I even took the test!
    Boy, my husband and I are soooooo different! He's so uber-critical!