How come the damier comes in two colors?

1. This might be a dumb questions but how come some handles are brown and some are black? :shrugs:

2. :confused1: They come in black? Mine is dark brown.

3. I've never seen them with black handles... maybe it's just a really dark brown? Or if it was in a photo, could be the picture quality.

4. the only main colors I know damier to come in is the azure and the regular chocolate brown one, although I feel like I saw one in gold and brown somewhere in a thread. Maybe it's a dark picture and that's why the handles look black.

5. Jen, what you said, lol, I post so slow that I didn't realize you posted about it being a dark picture until i pressed enter, lol.

6. [​IMG]
    doesnt that look like black handles? or is it just me?

7. Those look dark brown to me. I think that they are so brown that in pics they look black.

8. It's dark brown IRL.

9. It does but I think the colour is just a very dark brown that might seem black.

10. You could always ask ch3rryb3rry...she is a regular contributer to the PF and that looks to be her picture.

11. You might want to get the color on your computer monitor adjusted. That's dark brown and is the only color Damier comes in, except for the Damier Azure, which is vachetta handles (light).

12. I already have the azur..so I was just wondering about the damier..but I guess that I was mistaken about the handle colors..LOL (maybe I should get my eyes check!) ;)

Thanks everyone for your help!

13. Its just you or could be your monitor. :shrugs: The handles look dark brown to me.

14. It could be lighting of the picture, or just your monitor.
    Damier ONLY comes with dark brown (chocolate) leather handles.

15. Yep:yes: , with one exception, the Damier Centenaire which comes with vachetta.