How close are you with your co-workers?

1. I've always formed really close relationships with coworkers, I always get greeted by a few of them with a huge hug and I've talked about a lot of different aspects of life with them, yet it never really gets to the point where we actually hang out outside of work.

2. Same here and Yes to the rest of your post too!

3. I'm close with everyone in my small office. I don't hang out with them on the weekends or anything though, because everyone else here has kids and I do not...no one else here really does anything on the weekend besides doing stuff with their kids. My bf and I are always going somewhere on weekends anyway, so I'm fine with things the way they are.

4. I was never close with any of mine. My boyfriend is though especially with one. They hang out like good friends even outside of work.

5. I'm close with them while I'm at work. Occasionally I go to happy hours. That's it. I disappear on weekends!! I do NOT need reminders about work!!

6. I get together with a few occasionally. We'll have lunch or go to happy hour to celebrate birthdays and stuff, but there are only 1 or 2 I'd consider good friends.