How bad was your morning sickness?

1. I was just wondering what your experience with morning sickness was while you were pregnant? I'm about 7 weeks and am feeling slightly nauseous but nothing too bad right now. I'm hoping it doesn't get worse but just wanted to see what other people's experiences were, thanks!

2. I vomited for 4 months, day & night. Nothing helped me except throwing up and I felt so much better afterwards. Hope you don't have to go through bad morning sickness.

Good luck & happy pregnancy!

3. I am 5 weeks along and I haven't had any morning sickness. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

4. With my first my son I never had one day of morning sickness, nor did I have any symptoms that bothered me. With my daughter I was sick for 9 months 24 hours a day. I lost weight with her and my doctor kept yelling at me to eat and I was but did not gain weight. Also every test I ever took with my daughter was always one or two points above normal so I had to do the extended tests.....she was also breech and then overdue.....

5. Why DO they call it morning sickness? I had morning sickness, afternoon sickness, evening sickness and night sickness...ack.

6. I lost 12 pounds during my first trimester. I couldn't even leave our bedroom to go into the kitchen because the smell of the food in the pantry made me sick. I lived on toast, mostly sourdough, and lemonade. All of the sudden the second trimester came and it was smooth sailing. Now with being so far along and there being a lot less room in my tummy I really have to watch it again because things are making me sick again... just intense heartburn... burping up so badly that I throw up.

7. i lost 10 lbs and had morning sickness until about 17 weeks with my daughter. I wouldn't vomit, but I wouldn't be around food...my husband would have to make his own dinner for him and our son while i'd lay on the couch holding my nose.

8. Mine was horrible, I got sick at least 3 times a day.For the 1st 3 months. The worst part was nothing seemed to make me feel less nauseous. One trick I learned was eating and trying to fall asleep asap because I couldn't get sick if I was sleeping.

9. My morning sickness was horrible, i had it non stop up until week 16 and then it just suddenly went away. I couldn't keep meat or fish down, the smell of pastry, cakes made me sick, i couldn't be in kicthen if someone was cooking or i'd end up being sick, i was litterally on a vegetarian diet during my first trimester and ended up loosing 6 or 7 pounds. I'll never forget the feeling i had of starvation and not wanting to eat anything at the same time. One of the most bizarre feelings i've ever had in my entire life.

10. I am 11w and so far it's been pretty easy. No morning sickness or nausea or food aversion. Just lots of bloating (that sometimes makes me not want to eat), fatigue and sore boobs (they are no longer sore since 9w).

11. I had nausea on and off with my first pregnancy for the first 3 months, but bananas worked wonders for me! I only threw up about 5 times. With my second pregnancy it was the same, but only threw up once! I guess I was just really lucky! Congrats on the pregnancy and I hope you d on't have to go through horrible morning sickness!

12. I didn't have any morning sickness. Neither did my Mother. I wonder if its genetic.

I did develop migraines during the second trimester which got worse and worse until I delivered. It was terrible.

13. Mine was pretty mild. Started around 7-8 weeks through about 11 weeks, so relatively short duration. Starting around 10:30 or 11 AM every day I felt queasy and stayed that way for the rest of the day. I'd equate it to being car sick, that sort of feeling. I didn't throw up even once (came very close a couple of times, mainly due to smells, but didn't.)

In terms of food issues, there were a lot of days that I didn't feel like eating anything besides toast, fruit, and yogurt drinks (not regular yogurt, only the drinkable ones.) I still, at 29.5 weeks, can't contemplate eating fish.

So, there's hope it won't get much worse for you!

14. I had HG (Hyperemesis gravidarum) so i had a really really bad pregnancy. I can't keep anything down even water. I had to go to ER twice due to dehydration and gained only 24lbs. I was prescribe Zofran and it helped a lil'bit.

15. I started getting sick when I was around two months pregnant, and it seemed like I threw up 4 times a day until I was about 5 months pregnant. Luckily it stopped. But some women have it until they give birth. UGH!
    I mostly threw up yellowish acid stuff. :yucky: I think I only actually threw up food once or twice, which is probably good because the baby needs it!
    Congrats of your pregnancy! :yes: