How Annoying.......lol!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Did u guys know that the BERKLEY BAG is NOW NOT coming in till NOVEMBER?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO MAD!LOL!
They keep changing the freakin dates!!!!WTH?

I think I have also decided against the Khaki LOVE tote I got..Hatin it...It was sent from a NEW ORLEANS LV that the 1866 number gave me and they just informed me that BECAUSE its inside a SAKS..I have to return the bag to a SAKS???WTH???PITA.I was goin to K of P today....they will only exchange..NOT return a SAKS LV BAG!Now I have to shlep it to a SAKS..UGH..and I cant stand my SAKS store...heehee.....its tiny.OH WELL..Just thought Id share my annoying issues today..heehee..and give ya all a heads up on the new launch date..SIGH(PS- I saw the managers book with the NEW release date..so its definate)

weep.gif
nnnooovemmmberrrrr?
bawl.gif

This is good news in disguise...lol...at least for me. I bought the Amarante Summit Drive this morning so the Azur Berkeley will have to wait. So November it is. I am okay with it.

Perhaps another LV for your troubles? That ought to pick you up right away. lol

^^^UGH JILL...I found the whole Saks thing out the hard way today! They would only do store credit at a normal LV store....didn't bug me too much since I bought another bag LOLOL

Did u guys know that the BERKLEY BAG is NOW NOT coming in till NOVEMBER?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO MAD!LOL!
They keep changing the freakin dates!!!!WTH?

I think I have also decided against the Khaki LOVE tote I got..Hatin it...It was sent from a NEW ORLEANS LV that the 1866 number gave me and they just informed me that BECAUSE its inside a SAKS..I have to return the bag to a SAKS???WTH???PITA.I was goin to K of P today....they will only exchange..NOT return a SAKS LV BAG!Now I have to shlep it to a SAKS..UGH..and I cant stand my SAKS store...heehee.....its tiny.OH WELL..Just thought Id share my annoying issues today..heehee..and give ya all a heads up on the new launch date..SIGH(PS- I saw the managers book with the NEW release date..so its definate)

yes, i found this out on thursday :sad: very disappointed.

This is good news in disguise...lol...at least for me. I bought the Amarante Summit Drive this morning so the Azur Berkeley will have to wait. So November it is. I am okay with it.

Perhaps another LV for your troubles? That ought to pick you up right away. lol

i feel the same way. i'm thinking it's going to be a birthday present, but i can't decide between the berkeley or the duomo so i have to see the berkeley in real life before i make a decision. but my birthday is in november and i usually don't get my present until we go up to the city within the few weeks after so it's fine. i have other things i want to buy myself before then. haha.

This is a shock to me! I was chatting with Karmen on Facebook last nite when I heard this Heart-breaking news..NOVEMBER! aargh!
I had to find out for sure and couldn't find this earlier so I called Banff LV and the manager will help to confirm but I'm sure you guys are right about this one.

Oh well, maybe this is a good thing, but this is the only LV bag I have been drooling over (not even my first bag got this much drooling...:roflmfao:). I guess I could wait til November considering I just got the Sunset Boulevard, haven't used it yet and eyeing the Beverly! OMG tPF...what have you done to me!!!:graucho::roflmfao:

Thanks for the info Jill.