How about these Shoes?

1. $118 Charles by Charles David (3 1/4" heel). I'm not familiar with this style (open on the sides). So, anyone?

[edit] lol I just asked my BF what he thought (I've been showing him all the shoes I've been asking you ladies about) and he goes "I like those remember? They're sexy."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Those are nice. They look like they would go with a lot of different outfits. The price is good too.

3. they're cute but i try to avoid shoes like that because for some reason they tend to give me blisters (like on the backs of the feet and they kinda rub on the sides where the openings are)....but i may just have weird feet :shame:

4. Great shoes! Can look really sexy if you have a high instep!

5. Lovely and a reasonable price tag! I'd get them. I have a pair just like those by Cole Hahn and wear them a lot with jeans.

6. Oh! True, I hadn't even thought about that.

7. looks cute!

8. Nah !!! I'm not a fan of D'Orsay cut shoes.

9. I love how they look - and I would get them if I was only getting them for social events (where I'd only wear them for a couple hours). For work, they are too high for me.. even if I need the height!

10. I love those shoes... However, i agree with JC, they could hurt the back of your feet.

11. I'm not that fond of these shoes. Personally I think they look okay, but that's not really my taste.

12. Fantastic Avatar !!! :lol:

13. I think they are cute shoes but I own some Charles David & they are quite hard & stiff not too comfortable

14. I agree... Charles David shoes hurt my feet. :sad2: Also, the heel part of D'orsay styles (IMO) tend to slip off easily when walking.

But these shoes are super cute!

15. they are sexy, but they look too narrow and like they would slip off my feet. but if they work for you, I bet you'll look fab in them :biggrin: