How about these guys?

haha...maybe so!
:idea:
I'm pretty new to the world of designer handbags. This designer is the first that I've looked at and thought, "Wow, I want all of these in every color!" (well, except for the "hold me" bag..NMS). I was surprised by how many people don't like them, until I remembered that they're not covered in hardware and trendy, like many of the current styles that I dislike.

It's a lonely old world sometimes out here in the non-hardware, classic community of bag lovers!

I did some research on this designer yesterday, and found a lot of things about the company that I like (all bags are individually handmade by artisans, not in factory assembly lines by exploited workers, they're all limited editions, and so on). I couldn't find any complaints about quality. I'm really loving the "Give me something unusual" bag, so I've decided to make that my Christmas present from my husband. I'm torn on color, but leaning toward the apple green. The majority of my wardrobe consists of neutrals--black, gray, khaki, etc.--so this color would go well with most of my clothes.

647-G-Apple.jpg-236.jpg

:yahoo: Hurrah! I think you have got a fantastic bag there - and agree about the 'back story' with designers. I am always really interested in who these people that manage to get under our skin are and what drives them as they sit there thinking 'what might a great bag look like?'
If I come across any other designers who make bags in "our" style, I'll let you know! :amuse:

I don't know if I dare mention it, but I came across the divine Anya Hindmarch Ebury for the first time today Small Ebury Pigskin - Anya Hindmarch and have even started a thread on it such was my instant passion . . . .I just cannot get that bag out of my head. . . .