How about the Sig. Stripe Satchel?? :)

I like the look of the bag but when I tried it on my shoulder, the bag is too poofy. Definitely meant to be worn on the crook of the arm which isn't too practical for me. =/

I'm in love with mine! I'm going to be sad to put her away in her "blanket" (dust cover) when my Heritage Stripe Tote comes in. The only thing I have an issue with is the strap will sometimes fall off my shoulder. Andi f you put anything heavy in the multi-function pockets on the inside, it tends to draw that side down. But other than that I loveeeeeee it

I love this bag! I would buy it myself, but I know that I would never use it because I can't wear it on my shoulder. If you don't mind carrying in on your arm then I would say definitely go for it!

Thank you so much all of you for your responses, they were very helpful! Thanks so much for letting me know that the drop might not work as a shoulder bag. I too like shoulder bags, I can't do a bag at the crook of the arm. I don't have children, but I have a husband...haha. Oh...that wasn't nice. Anyway, I stilll think it's awesome looking, I will have to research the drop.

The other satchel I keep eyeing is the Chelsea satchel....oh is that bag tdf! (in khaki/tobacco).

Thanks so much robynlee, for posting your pics!!!! That bag looks great on you! Such a loverly bag! I kind of like how it's not completely structured. Now the only problem is the drop.

Thanks again everyone!!!!:heart:

I really like this, but i am apprehensive because if you carry it on your arm, it'll get banged up more!
i believe the same thing happened to my scribble tote...tsk tsk premature wear and tear!
but i still really want one!

What do you think of the Sig. Stripe Satchel?
11102_BKHMA-1_d2.jpg

I think it seems like the perfect *next* bag for me (provided that the pink ergo rumors are false). It has structure, yet not too much structure. It looks like it is easy to get into. And it zips, something that the gorgeous tote doesn't have.

Sooo....what do you think? Does anyone own it? Any pics? Do they hold their shape? I think that is my main question.

Thanks everyone! :heart:

I'm loving this bag.. its on my search list as I see its no longer on the coach site.

Very nice ! It looks like it could be used casually or a bit more dressed up ! And I think even for petite girls should not wear satchels or carryalls on the shoulder, they are just not meant for that. Totes really aren't meant for that either except for shoulder totes but I guess petite girls could get away with that but still they are meant to be hand held.

And I think even for petite girls should not wear satchels or carryalls on the shoulder, they are just not meant for that. Totes really aren't meant for that either except for shoulder totes but I guess petite girls could get away with that but still they are meant to be hand held.

hmm thanks for your input
i guess i hadn't really though of that
i saw someone using this satchel, and it's so chic
i can't decide if i like it better in khaki or gold

No problem. I remember reading it somewhere in an article. It makes sense but on coach.com you can try the handheld bags on the shoulder on that virtual try on feature. I really want a satchel for when i don't have the kids and don't need a shoulder bag. That is a beautiful one !

Bravo :heart:s that bag!!!!!! I'll always pine for it. I was going to get usingmy sept PCE but kinda decided against it. I wanted it in denim and was told that it rubed off against your clothes. I also decide against it because it's more of and "elbow bag" that a shoulder one. Kwim? You have to carry it on your elbow or hand (at least I would) because the handles are a bit short. Otherwise, it's :drool:!!!! Get it, get it!!!