How about some chocolate, ladies? My new Square Vintage Tote!

1. Wow, I can't believe I found one. There were none in the Chanel boutiques, none at NM, but I finally found one at the Sak's in Denver (thanks to the tip from me_love_purse:heart: ). I originally wanted the dark white like Swanky's, but those were gone. I'm loving the chocolate, though! Take notice, I painted my nails in Chanel Madness to match the bag:p .

By the way, if anyone is looking for a SA at Sak's, Angie Palmer in the Denver Sak's was great.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!!!! Lovely bag. Saw it IRL and thought the color is real nice.

3. Very pretty!! The leather looks SOOO soft!

4. Congrats on finding such a gem!!! It's gorgeous!!!

5. Sorry double post

6. Congrats Tammy~~~~
    Love the bag - so soft looking and the nail polish-- such a nice touch :smile:
    I have that color polish. I haven't worn it yet. I am getting my nails done with the new white Chanel polish.
    Enjoy your chocolate!!

7. :nuts: Gorgeous! that is the one bag on my really, really want list!

8. If you can find one, you should snap it right up. I'm thinking I got the last one in the Sak's system.

9. Congrats - The bag is so pretty....

10. Oooo...GORGEOUS!! the color is so rich...totally to die for!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :drool::drool:

11. congrats!! what a beautiful color... it's soooo rich

omg... i paint my nails to match my chanels too (granted i only have black chanels, and the black chanel nail polish is uber in right now, but that's beside the case) i thought i was one of the few people that did it, and felt kinda weird and obsessive compulsive about it! -but i feel better now b/c i know there are others!!

congrats on finding her...!

12. Yep, I've been wearing my black Baby Cabas, along with my Noir Ceramic nail polish. I knew the tote was coming in today, so I painted my nails with the Madness in anticipation of it :rolleyes:. It's so funny you do that too!

13. congrats! that bag is so gorgeous!

14. beautiful!!!!!!!!!

15. that bag is gorgeous:love: congrats!