How about I bought a fake bag and resell it to another buyer?

No problem. Just remember that if you sold the fake to someone else, you would just be perpetuating the problem that all of us are trying to fight to protect bidders like you!

you did the right thing by giving a refund. dc cutie is right, karma can be a big B. so let's just hope for the best, doing the right thing can always reward you twice as much later on!

Coming to the thread late also, so glad that you decided not to sell the fake on that would have been so mean & illegal. Hope you get money back from the seller!

You've absolutely done the right thing. The 'sting' of discovering a fake purchase is horrid and whilst it might be tempting to try to recoup losses, ultimately we're all losers if that happens. Paypal should be sympathetic and hopefully your claim will be processed without problems. Incidentally, how do you know the bag is fake? I ask as I guess Paypal will need to know too.

:wtf:

I'm SOOO glad you didn't just pass on that horrible fake. You might have been in major trouble if your buyer decided to go after you for selling the fake!

You've absolutely done the right thing. The 'sting' of discovering a fake purchase is horrid and whilst it might be tempting to try to recoup losses, ultimately we're all losers if that happens. Paypal should be sympathetic and hopefully your claim will be processed without problems. Incidentally, how do you know the bag is fake? I ask as I guess Paypal will need to know too.

Because the sewing skill is so terrible and the seam line is not straight. moreover, the item number from the description card does not match the auth card.

I actually message to the seller more than five times but she/he has not respond me yet. I am so angry. After 20 days when the dispute ends, I will escalating it to a claim thru paypal. I think I probably won't get my money back. ><

I am so glad you're doing the right thing. It's horrible what happened to you. But you will be rewarded 10 fold for doing the proper thing. Good Luck with your dispute!!!

I actually message to the seller more than five times but she/he has not respond me yet. I am so angry. After 20 days when the dispute ends, I will escalating it to a claim thru paypal. I think I probably won't get my money back. ><

OMG! Escalate to a claim NOW!! Don't give this creep anymore time... you are not the one who needs to be polite at this point.