How about a Tod's Subforum in the Designer Forum?-Calling All Tod's Lovers

1. I've seen a lot of discussion on Tod's which is the truly classic Italian brand with great craftsmanship and wonderful leather.

It's also one of the most under-rated brands. I wonder if we should open a Tod's subforum in the Designer Forum section so that all Tod's lovers can exchange news and discussions on this brand.

What're the criteria to enable a brand to have its own subforum? Thanks!
  2. count me in! i :heart: Tod's. great quality and understated
  3. Great idea--I love Tod's!
  4. I am a Tod's lover too and as a promiscuous visitor to multiple subforums, I'd include this one on my list!
  5. Me too!! I have had 4 Tod's - currently down to 3, and the quality is amazing, definitely under rated.
  6. Add me to the list have two Tod's bags and love them.
  7. I'm a Tods fan too, and I just bought the Marlene Lizard clutch that I've been lusting after for 50% off!!:drool:
  8. I have to say that I'm quite surprised to see that there's no Tod's forum here at tPF as it's such a prestigious brand (also very popular) in Asia and in Europe.

The quality of leather and the production process are regarded as one of the highest. That's why you can often see it on celebrities and upper class people. I do admit that in terms of design, it's very low profile, never flashy. But that's the reason I love it!

I have two Tod's bags and am planning for my 3rd: the patent leather Besonville in black. Wondering if any Tod's fans have already owned it and can share some pics (both for the bag and some modellling pics). The leather quality is super and whenever I carried those bags out, they always won me numerous compliments.

One of my friends who work at Hermes used to tell me that, in terms of leather quality, Hermes, apart from considering themselves the definitive best, only admits that Loewe and Tod's are also respectable competitors.

So let's gather enough endorsement an open up a Tod's forum!:yahoo:
  9. I am in too. Their quality is really good.
  10. I would like to see one also! :tup:
  11. I love Tod's! I only have one so far, but would like more!
  12. I'd love to see a Tod's subforum too. Not sure if a certain number of posts regarding Tod's are needed to develop a forum?
  13. Great idea! I only have one Tod's so far, but I think I'm smitten. The remarkable quality and understated, yet functional designs are timeless.
  14. Would love a Tod's subforum, too! The brand has subtle elegance, is easy to wear and usually not too heavy. Plus long wearing leathers in well constructed designs!
  15. I like tod's too but before we have it we NEED MULBERRY FORUM! :tup: